Club members are welcome to hire our grounds for their personal and exclusive use when we aren't running classes or club events. Our grounds are fully fenced, however a determined escape artist (especialy a small one) could definitely get out (the bunnies get in).
We have setup slots you can book, that allow for a little bit of time inbetween so that people with reactive dogs are able to start and finish with less risk of encountering other dogs. There are a lot of users of Otari Wilton's bush and the Karori Cemetery, and around the grounds is Public Space.
- Cost $10 per hour + transaction fee
- Hire is for personal use with your own dog/s
- No more than 3 dogs per person
- Remove all your dog's poo - there are bins up by the rugby/cricket grounds
- Contact us about bigger groups
- There are no lights
- There is no toilet
- Please bring water for your dog
- Have a great time
How to book
- Sign in or join if you're not a member yet
- Go to the MENU with the hamburger icon top right (see the picture at the bottom of this page if you're not sure where to find it)
- Select Book a Venue
- Click on "CADTS Fenced Grounds
- On the calendar click the days and times you would like
- Proceed to confirm and pay
- Pay by credit card
The lock can be a bit tricky, you need to align the combination code to the top of the lock not to the center - there is picture below to show where the numbers need to line up.
We lease our grounds from Wellington City Council and are constrained in what commercial activities we can do. If you would like to use our grounds for something other than personal use, please contact us with your proposal.
Because we may need to get both our own Committee and Wellington City Council approval this will not be a quick process. Our committee meets monthly. Please get proposals to the secretary by the end of the current month in order to get it on the agenda for our next meeting.